CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's cold outside

I have had this account for months now, but have never taken the time to actually blog. So here goes.


This year it appears we will be blessed with a white Christmas! It is absolutely amazing outside. I have never seen anything like it. We have 20 inches of snow at our house, and Den's truck looks a bit like a Tonka....but don't tell him. It is actually a full sized Dodge. You know how men are about their trucks.


I guess I should start from the beginning:

I married my high school sweetheart 20 years & 2 days ago. It has been an incredible journey we have been on together. Over the past 20 years we have had two unbelievable children, 4 dogs, 3 houses, numerous vehicles, no cats...not a fan, I'm sure there was fish, I know there was a guinea pig...that ended badly. There has been tears and laughter, sickness and health, we've been richer...?, and poorer, but most of all we have grown up together loving Christ. We have gone against all odds marrying at 18 and 19 years old in this day and age. We have made a commitment to stay together even when times are tough....and believe you me for anyone who's married...it's tough!

We only have one secret....thru Christ all things are possible! WHEW!

1 comments:

Diane Meyer said...

Well, look at you, being all bloggy like that!
Congratulations on your first post, my friend.
I've already subscribed because I always want to hear what you say.